Bacterial Blend Odour Control Concentrate for Grease Traps, Lift Stations and Septic Tanks
BACTii-GT is a superior blend of selected naturally occurring bacteria designed to produce exceptional performance in odour control over the widest range of organic wastes. At the same time BACTii-GT provides immediate odour counteraction while penetrating to attack and break down the organic sources of the odour. BACTii-GT promotes optimal bacterial activity providing outstanding breakdown of proteins, starches, carbohydrates, fats, oils and greases. BACTii-GT easily penetrates waste buildups, digests and converts them to benign, odourless compounds such as carbon dioxide and water allowing them to be flushed harmlessly away.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
BACTii-GTs powerful bacterial action was specifically designed for unclogging grease traps, restoring percolation to drain fields and cutting grease build-ups in lift station tanks at municipal and commercial waste treatment facilities. BACTii-GTs grease trap unclogging abilities are highly effective in any establishment having a large kitchen with a grease trap(s) as part of their drain system such as hospitals, schools, nursing homes, industrial cafeterias and restaurants.
Powerful, yet safe – BACTii-GTs bacterial blend cuts through heavy grease accumulations fast with no damage to drain line components.
Fast, easy and pleasant to use – BACTii-GT requires no agitation, penetrates quickly and triggers optimum natural bacterial action while immediately reducing malodours. Eliminates need for expensive unpleasant cleaning and pumping of putrid grease traps.
Restores drain field percolation – BACTii-GT works its way down through the drain field distribution system into the clogged, greasy soil. It opens up the soil, starts digesting grease and restores percolation allowing the system to operate normally.
- Determine amount of BACTii-GT required on a daily basis (generally 300 – 500mL).
- Divide above dosage by 3 and feed through automated peristaltic feeders in equal portions after shut down.
- Physically inspect traps for 3 months and adjust feed accordingly.
Grease Clogged Septic Tank and Cesspool Drain Fields:
- Based on the capacity and extent of grease clogging, add 25 to 50 litres (6 to 12 gallons) of BACTii-GT as an initial treatment. Repeat every two to four weeks at half initial dose as required for maintenance.
- For systems with a distribution box, pour BACTii-GT into the box. It will work down through the drain field. For a single septic tank add directly to tank or directly into leach bed where possible.
- For a series of linking cesspools, start using BACTii-GT at the last pool of each branch and work back to the first pool. This provides free drainage and restores proper operation.
NOTE: Septic tanks or cesspools heavily clogged with solids should be cleaned thoroughly before starting BACTii-GT treatment.
Grease Clogged Lift Station Tanks: To clean and degrease use a dilution rate of 1,000:1 in the “Vactor” truck and agitate to clean the lift station. In a “Jetta” truck use 3,000:1. With a pressure washer use at 30:1 and spray the walls. Rinse off with water.